Hornbill in Action
We view sustainability as integral, continue to fulfill our corporate mission. Hornbill is committed to operate in a sustainable manner, proactively working with the communities where we operate on a daily. As Hornbill employees, we work in our core areas of operations.
" We achieve sustainability by living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, open communication, people and passion, and commercial focus, all of which guide our activities and decisions ".
Our Mission is to add values in the supply chain environment, enhancing and improving human resources, technology & technical skill transfer, specialties and ensuring sustainable productive activities. The customer is the center point of our pre-occupations. In order to further satisfy our customers, we continue to be faithful to our commitments and to our company improvement policy. The good image of a company depends on its reliability and respect of deadlines, we pay utmost attention to meet our commitments.
Our Vision is to become one of Malaysian oil and gas entity, and to achieve this, we has identified and adopt best practice regulatory principles applied in the industry. Hornbill Precision & Technical Services Sdn. Bhd is committed to observe in its business operations, dealings and transparency reporting of its governance policies to investors and stakeholders.
It is in the process of establishing internal systems and procedures designed to empower the Board with the confidence to provide strategic guidance for the Company.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHT :
HORNBILL MOBILE TOOLS WORKSHOP
Our Mobile workshops are equipped with a wide assortment of tools. We adjust them to the special needs of workers on a drilling platform. We include hand, electrical, as well as pneumatic tools in the workshop, per your request.
An important factor when designing container workshops for servicing work on drilling platforms is also the safety of stored materials. We primarily pay attention to safeguarding worker safety when using the workshop, while considering ergonomics.
• Repairs and maintenance of drilling platforms, equipment, and drilling machinery.
• Fully operational workstation for use even in the harshest conditions in any climactic zone, may be used for fixed, mobile, semi-submersible and Jack-up platforms, but also as needed for maintaining and repairing drilling systems on ships.
• Design in special containers according to standard DNV 2.7-1 from non-sparking materials.
• Standard container sizes are 10“ x 8“ x 8.
SUPPORT FRAMES: Heavy duty aluminum construction with standardized pre-punched holes for all components.
• to cover the built-in unit at the side; pre-punched holes 34 x 34 mm for placement of hooks and tools and equipment holders
• with ergonomic central lock and safety latch on both sides
optional with a drawer lock
• accessories for drawers, slip resistant lining, dividers and plastic bin sets in different sizes
• 100% drawe pullout with arretation when fully extended
UPK-B / 04784 (SARAWAK)